Vista DUI Lawyer
Aggressive Drunk Driving Defense for Drivers Across North County
Drunk driving charges can happen to anyone. Even if you felt sober enough to drive after having a drink, the law is clear when it comes to driving while drunk. But DUIs are beatable, and we can help you fight them. If you have been arrested for DUI in Vista contact JD Law. Our DUI attorney has the qualifications to competently defend your charges and protect your future.
JD Law is ready to defend DUI charges relating to:
- First-time DUI
- Multiple DUI
- Underage DUI: For those under the age of 21 years old, you may be facing harsher penalties and risk jeopardizing your future.
- Out-of-state DUI: Vista attracts many visitors. We can resolve your charges for tourists and out-of-state residents
- Felony DUI: If your charge involves injuries, death, or 3 or more convictions in the past 10 years
- Federal DUI: If you are found driving while drunk in a national park such as Cabrillo National Monument, Switzer canyon, Sunset Cliffs, etc.
- Military DUI: We can represent military personnel in military court and protect your career
- Restricted license: We can help you seek a restricted license that allows you to limited driving privileges
- Vehicular manslaughter: If injury is involved, you could be facing tough penalties
We can also assist with DMV hearings and help clients defend against driver’s license suspension.
Effective Defenses to DUI Charges
There are ways to effectively challenge DUI charges, even if there is seemingly convincing evidence against you, such as blood/breath tests. Attorney James N. Dicks is a former police officer who is well aware of the flaws in DUI testing. The officer may have unlawfully pulled you over in the first place, or there may have been errors in the test results. DUI testing devices such as breathalyzers are notorious for being unreliable. Attorney Dicks can put his insider knowledge to work for you.
We Can Help Protect Your Future – Call to Learn More
There is a lot at stake in DUI charges. You could be facing steep fines, lose your driver’s license, and even spend time in jail. Let our DUI lawyer fight to protect you from these penalties. As a board certified criminal law expert, Attorney James N. Dicks is prepared to go above and beyond to build a strong, effective defense for you.
Give us a call at (760) 630-2000. We’re ready to listen to you.
We Can Fight for You at the Following Courthouses:
220 Masin Street
Brawley, CA 92227
220 West Broadway
San Diego, CA 92101
El Centro Court
939 West Main Street
El Centro, CA 92243
North County Center
325 South Melrose Dr.
Visa, CA 92081
South County Center
500 3rd Ave
Chula Vista, CA 91910
2124 Winterhaven Drive
Winterhaven, CA 92283
Don’t Waste Any Time!
Call us today for a FREE Consultation